Sunday, March 17, 2013

Loving it in Public - Available Now!

My newest story is called Loving it in Public. Have you ever thought it might be fun to get your sexy on in public without anyone noticing? Or maybe you'd like to be safe and only read about a couple who do just that? Then this story is for you!
You can purchase it from these online retailers:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Kobo
Smashwords






Description:
When Jessi’s boyfriend, Max, suggests they have sex in public, she thinks it would be fun to try. When he starts pleasuring her in a dark movie theater, she’s surprised by how much she likes it. Next is the park, and then the roof of her apartment building- each time more brazen. This sexy short is 6,000 words and features sex in public, oral sex, anal sex, and lots of orgasms!

Excerpt:
“Now that we’re alone, I should ask how you liked the movie’s special feature.” Max grinned at her.
She pulled her hand away from him and gave him a playful shove. “I can’t believe you’d do something like that! And without telling me first! What were you thinking?”
He pulled her close to him and put his arm around her. “I was thinking how beautiful you looked, how much I wanted to touch you, right then and there. And besides, don’t you remember how you said that you were willing to try doing things in public with me?”
“Of course I do. I just figured that we would have maybe discussed it first, and, you know, I’d have gotten a little warning?”
“Well, you can’t deny that you had fun. At least admit that.”
She grumpily looked up at him. “Yes, it was nice. I’ll give you that.”
“Oh come on. I know you’re not really upset. I’m sorry that I didn’t prepare you for tonight, I really am. I just couldn’t help myself.”
“Apology accepted. I guess.” She stuck her tongue out at him a little bit.
“Now that you’ve forgiven me, I have to ask... when am I going to get my orgasm?”
“Are you seriously already thinking about that?”
“I haven’t stopped thinking about it since the movie.” He pulled her hand over to the bulge in his pants and rubbed it against him.
“Are you crazy? This is the middle of the sidewalk!”
“Let’s find a place between here and home that you’d be okay with.”
Her heart skipped a beat thinking about getting him off in public. “There’s a park a couple of blocks away. There are probably a few dark spots.”
“Sounds great.” He smiled.
They made their way to the park and found a spot with a few tall trees and bushes. They pushed their way inside, and there was barely enough room for the two of them inside the plant enclosure. As soon as the branches settled around them, they were in each others arms. They held each other tightly as their kisses became almost frantic, their tongues entering each other’s mouths.
Max started to reach up her shirt, but soon found her bra to be blocking his attempts to fondle her. “Take these off for me please,” he whispered to her, tugging slightly on her shirt. She felt a little uneasy at undressing in public, but she knew the park was empty, so she pulled them over her head and set them on a nearby branch.


Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy the full text!

No comments:

Post a Comment